(Redirected from Istvan Szikora)
- István Szikora (Born: March 05, 1964, Mátészalka, Hungary)
- Member of the Hungarian Olympic Team of 1992 Barcelona in Super Heavyweights
- He was the only European boxer to have fought both Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson in the amateur ranks and last the full match against these great champions.
- Trainer of former IBO Inter-Continental and WBF Cruiserweight World champion György Hidvégi.
1992 Olympic Results
- Boxed as a Super Heavyweights (+91kg)
- 1st Round - bye
- Round of 16 - Lost to Svilen Rusinov of Bulgaria, 4-12