Jack Dempsey vs. Bill Brennan (2nd meeting)
1920-12-14 : Jack Dempsey 188¼ lbs beat Bill Brennan 197 lbs by KO at 1:57 in round 12 of 15
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Johnny Haukop
- World Heavyweight Championship (2nd defense by Dempsey)
- See also: Jack Dempsey vs. Bill Brennan (1st meeting)
- It was estimated that 13,000 people were in attendance and the receipts totaled $100,000.
- Dempsey received $100,000 and Brennan got $35,000.
- The Canadian Press Service reported: "The champion proved to be Brennan's master in nearly every stage of the bout."
- Some claimed that Dempsey knocked out Brennan with a rabbit punch.
- The July 1964 issue of Boxing Illustrated had an article about the Dempsey-Brennan fight titled "Dempsey's Toughest Fight: It wasn't with Firpo—it was with Bill Brennan."