Jackie Johnston vs. Vic Foley (3rd meeting)
1926-09-03 : Jackie Johnston 117¾ lbs drew with Vic Foley 120½ lbs by PTS in round 10 of 10
- Location: Arena Gardens, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Lou Marsh
- Canadian Bantamweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Johnston 117.8 lbs, Foley 130.5 lbs
- The Canadian champion, Bobby Eber, had refused to meet either Foley or Johnston. So the Ontario Athletic Commission and the Canadian Boxing Federation stripped him of the title and promised it to the winner of this bout.
- However, Foley could not make weight, such that the Commission ordered his weight forfeit of $200 be paid to Johnston and awarded Johnston the title.
Foley vs. Eber I
| Canadian Bantamweight Title Fight
Villeneuve vs. Johnston