Jason Naugler vs. Abdullah Ramadan
2008-03-20 : Jason Naugler 175 lbs beat Abdullah Ramadan 173¾ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Halifax Forum, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Referee: Ken Wood
- Judge: Harry Davis 96-94
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 99-91
- Judge: Chris Schofield 97-93
- Canadian Light Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Naugler)
- Weights: Naugler 175 lbs, Ramadan 173.7 lbs
Ramadan had success with his right hand early when he had distance, but Naugler closed the gap, and outworked his older opponent on the inside over the remainder of the fight.
- Naugler would not defend his title again, and vacate the championship on May 12, 2009 in order to campaign at Super Middleweight.
Naugler vs. Whittom
| Canadian Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Moar vs. Ramadan