Javier Castillejo vs. Michael Rask
1999-12-17 : Javier Castillejo 154 lbs beat Michael Rask 153¼ lbs by TKO at 1:41 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Plaza de Toros La Cubierta, Leganes, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
- Referee: Alfred Asaro
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy
- Judge: Franco Ciminale
- Judge: Eddie Pappoe
- World Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title (3rd defending of Castillejo)
- Time: 1:41
- Weights: Castillejo 154 lbs, Rask 153.25 lbs
- The referee stops the fight after advise from the doctor due to Rask cut.
- Castilleo clearly ahead on points all scorecards at the time of stoppage.