Jean-Marc Mormeck vs. David Haye
2007-11-10 : Jean Marc Mormeck 199¼ lbs lost to David Haye 199¾ lbs by TKO in round 7 of 12
- Location: Palais des Sport Marcel Cerdan, Levallois-Perret, Hauts-de-Seine, France
- Referee: Guido Cavalleri
- Judge: Alejandro Rochin
- Judge: Ray Hawkins
- Judge: Guillermo Perez Pineda
- World Boxing Council Cruiserweight Title (2nd defense by Mormeck)
- World Boxing Association Cruiserweight Title (2nd defense by Mormeck)
- Weights: Mormeck 199.25 lbs, Haye 199.75 lbs
- Aired On: Setanta
- The Unified Rules of Boxing applied
- Haye was down in the fourth round.
- Haye said that it was his last fight in the cruiserweight division. He told that it was very hard for him to make weight.
- Haye said that he was planning to fight for heavyweight titles.
- Haye wins the Ring Magazine cruiserweight world title.