Jean Pascal vs. Chad Dawson
2010-08-14 : Jean Pascal 174¼ lbs beat Chad Dawson 174 lbs by TD at 2:06 in round 11 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 108-101
- Judge: John Keane 106-103
- Judge: Gerald Ritter 106-103
- World Boxing Council Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Pascal)
- International Boxing Organization Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Dawson)
- Aired on: HBO
- Attendance: 8,122
- Coming into this fight, Dawson was ranked #1 by The Ring Magazine at 175 lbs, while Pascal was ranked #2. By winning this fight, Pascal captured the vacant Ring belt.
- In the 11th round, an accidental headbutt caused a gash over Dawson's left eye. After the ringside doctor took a look at the cut, he decided to stop the fight. As a result, the fight went to the scorecards after 11 rounds.
Pascal vs. Diaconu II
| WBC Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Pascal vs. Hopkins I