Jeff Lacy vs. Robin Reid
2005-08-06 : Jeff Lacy 167 lbs beat Robin Reid 167½ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 7 of 12
- Location: St. Pete Times Forum, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Referee: Jorge Alonso
- Judge: Peter Trematerra 70-57
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd 70-57
- Judge: Roy Francis 70-57
- International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (Lacy's 3rd defense)
- International Boxing Organization Super Middleweight Title (Reid's 1st defense)
- Time: 3:00
- Reid was knocked down for the first time in his career in the fifth round. He would go down a second time later in the round.
- Reid was dropped again once in each rounds six and seven.
- Reid lost a point for a headbutt in round five and another point in the seventh round for holding.
- The referee stopped the fight on advice of Reid's corner after round seven.