Jeff Lacy vs. Rubin Williams
2005-03-05 : Jeff Lacy 167 lbs beat Rubin Williams 167 lbs by TKO at 0:47 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 59-55
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 59-54
- Judge: Dennis Nelson 58-57
- International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (2nd. defending of Lacy)
- Time: 0:47
- Weights: 167 lbs (each)
- Lacy makes his 2nd title defense with a one-sided TKO victory over an outgunned Williams.
- Lacy trapped Williams along the ropes early in the 7th and unloaded a barrage of punches until Weeks finally intervened.
- Neither fighter was down.