Joachim Alcine vs. Eric Mitchell
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2009-08-28 : Joachim Alcine 157¼ lbs beat Eric Mitchell 158½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Alain Villeneuve
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 97-93
- Judge: Jean Lapointe 97-93
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 96-93
- Promoter: GYM
- Alcine's first fight since losing the WBA Light Middleweight title to Daniel Santos in July 2008 (see Joachim Alcine vs. Daniel Santos).
- Mitchell came in over the contract weight of 158 lbs, but Alcine agreed to go forward with the fight without penalty to Mitchell.
- Mitchell penalized one point for holding in round 9.