Joan Guzman vs. Ali Funeka (2nd meeting)
2010-03-27 : Joan Guzman 144 lbs beat Ali Funeka 135 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 116-111
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 114-113
- Judge: Duane Ford 113-114
- International Boxing Federation Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- Guzman came in at nine pounds over the contract weight of 135 lbs. He was fined $31,000 (25% of his purse).  As a result, the title was at stake for Funeka only.
- Funeka failed a post-fight drug test after testing positive for hydrochlorothiazide, a banned diuretic. He was suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for nine months, fined $35,000 and had to return $15,625 which he made for making weight.