Joe Bayley vs. Billy DeCoursey
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1911-05-01 : Joe Bayley beat Billy DeCoursey by KO in round 15 of 15
- Location: Empire Theatre, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Canadian Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- Western Canadian Lightweight Title (1st defense of Bayley)
- Title had been vacated by Billy Allen.
- Bayley broke a hand during the second round.
- According to the Edmonton Daily Bulletin, Decoursey was all but out when Bayley dropped him "...with a terrific right to the stomach, and the referee picked him up and carried him to his corner without counting him out..."
Allen vs. Drouillard
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
Bailey vs. Allen I