Joe Calzaghe vs. Chris Eubank
1997-10-11 : Joe Calzaghe 167¼ lbs beat Chris Eubank 167¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Paul Thomas 116-111
- Judge: Roy Francis 118-110
- Judge: Dave Parris 118-109
- World Boxing Organization Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- The title had become vacant after champion Steve Collins retired.
- Eubank was knocked down in rounds one and ten.
- Steve Bunce of the Daily Telegraph said the bout was "quite simply one of the finest fights in British boxing history."