Joe Frazier vs. Ron Stander
1972-05-25 : Joe Frazier 217½ lbs beat Ron Stander 218 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 4 of 15
- Location: Civic Auditorium, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Referee: Zach Clayton
- Judge: Harry Farner
- Judge: Jack Bickler
- Judge: Zach Clayton
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Frazier)
- World Boxing Association Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Frazier)
- Photo #2, Photo #3, Photo #4
- Frazier was a 10 to 1 favorite.
- The fight was stopped by the ringside doctor after the 4th round.
- Stander required 32 stitches after the fight.