John Molina vs. Dannie Williams
2013-01-11 : John Molina Jr 135 lbs beat Dannie Williams 135½ lbs by KO at 2:16 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Pueblo Pavilion, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Referee: Rocky Burke
- Judge: Ester Lopez
- Judge: Levi Martinez
- Judge: Sandy Pino
- Aired On: ESPN Friday Night Fights (Main Event)
John Molina rebounded from a first-round knockout loss in his previous bout to score fourth-round KO over Dannie Williams (22-2) in the main event of ESPN's Friday Night Fights.
The competitive bout swung suddenly in the final minute of round four, when Molina connected with a right hand to the temple, preceded by a jab, that sent Williams back into the ropes and down face-first below the bottom rope. Williams got to his feet prior to the referee reaching the count of ten, but was standing on the apron outside the ring ropes.
In Round 3, Williams went to the mat from and unintentional headbutt and was allowed time to recover.
- John Molina 24-2 (19 KOs) vs. Dannie Williams 22-2 (18 KOs)
- Williams entered as a 2-to-1 betting underdog. 
- It was the first fight for Molina after suffering a 1st-round knockout loss four months earlier to Antonio DeMarco (27-2-1).
- Williams was one fight removed from a unanimous decision loss to Hank Lundy (21-1-1).