Johnathon Banks vs. Travis Walker
2010-03-20 : Johnathon Banks 224¾ lbs beat Travis Walker 244¾ lbs by TKO at 1:51 in round 6 of 12
- Location: ESPRIT arena, Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Juergen Langos
- Judge: Roger Tilleman
- Judge: Arnold Golger
- NABF Heavyweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:51
- Attendance: 51,000
- Title had been vacated by Chris Arreola.
- The first five rounds of the fight were mostly inactive, and the crowd booed the fighters in round 5.
- The action picked up in round 6 and the bout ended abruptly a little over the halfway point of the round, when Banks caught Walker with a powerful right hook. Both Banks and Walker fell to the canvas. The referee rules that Banks' fall was the result of a slip and started the count for Walker.
- Although Walker was up at the count of 7, the referee decided that he was in no condition to continue and called a halt to the bout.
Arreola vs. McCline
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Banks vs. Gavern