Johnny O'Leary vs. Kid Scaler
1916-01-01 : Kid Scaler lost to Johnny O'Leary by RTD in round 8 of 10
- Location: Horse Show Pavilion, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: J.H. McKinery
- Canadian Lightweight Title (3rd defense of O'Leary)
- Attendance: 1,500
- Scaler retired after round eight complaining of intense pain in his right hip.
- Referee was Lieutenant Colonel J.H. McKinery of the 55th Battallion.
- There were two prelims featuring local soldiers.
- This is first pro card in Alberta since the death of Luther McCarty in 1913.
O'Leary vs. MacKenzie
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
O'Leary vs. Scott