Jorge Arce vs. Jesus Rojas
2012-06-09 : Jorge Arce 123½ lbs fought without result Jesus M Rojas 123½ lbs by NC at 0:09 in round 2 of 10
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd
- Judge: Richard Houck
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman
- Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View
- Jorge Arce 60-6-2 (46 KOs) vs. Jesus Rojas 18-1-1 (13 KOs)
- Fight was the primary undercard bout for Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley.
- Arce entered as the #9 bantamweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Rojas, a 10.5/1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.  
- Although it was not defended, Arce held the WBO bantamweight title at the time of the fight.
- Arce earned $300,000, while Rojas made $25,000. 
- Rojas was coming off a draw five months earlier with journeyman Jose Luis Araiza (29-5).
Rojas went down early in the first round. In Round 2, Rojas almost simultaneously landed a low blow and headbutt. As the referee stepped in to allow Arce time to recover from the low blow, Rojas landed a punch to the back and a punch behind the ear that sent Arce down. With Arce unable to continue, the bout ended with a no decision.