Jorge Hernández (born November 17, 1954) is a retired boxer from Cuba, who represented his native country at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Canada. There he won the gold medal in the light flyweight division (– 48 kg) by defeating North Korea's Li Byong-Uk in the final. Four years later, when Moscow hosted the Games, he was eliminated in the second round of the flyweight division (– 51 kg).
Hernández won the world title at the inaugural 1974 World Championships in Havana, Cuba, followed by the silver medal four years later, when Belgrade hosted the World Championships. He also captured the gold at the 1975 Pan American Games.
- Defeated Beyhan Fuchedzhiev (Bulgaria) RSC 3
- Defeated Zoffa Zarawi (Papua New Guinea) KO 3
- Defeated Chan-Hee Park (South Korea) 3-2
- Defeated Orlando Maldonado (Puerto Rico) 5-0
- Defeated Li Byong-Uk (North Korea) 4-1
- 1st round bye
- Lost to Viktor Miroshnichenko (Soviet Union) 1-4