Jorge Luis Teron vs. Sandro Marcos
2008-02-28 : Jorge Luis Teron 135 lbs beat Sandro Marcos 135 lbs by TKO at 2:41 in round 5 of 10
- Location: Roseland Ballroom, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr.
- Judge: Don Trella
- Judge: Glenn Feldman
- Judge: Jim Pierce
- NABO Lightweight Title (Interim Title)
- Time: 2:41
- Teron scored a knockdown with a left hook to the head for a six count at the bell in round four. Two more knockdowns in round five, one from a right to the head, and one from multiple crisp head punches, brought the stoppage by the referee.
- Teron took full distinction as NABO champion when Anthony Peterson was stripped of the title a few months thereafter.
Peterson vs. Jose
| NABO Lightweight Title Fight
Teron vs. Lozada