Jose Luis Gonzalez vs. Jason LeHoullier
2008-03-07 : Jose Adelaydo Gonzalez 153 lbs drew with Jason LeHoullier 154 lbs by SD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: George Smith 97-93
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 95-95
- Judge: Don Trella 94-96
- NABA Light Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Gonzalez 153 lbs, LeHoullier 154 lbs
- ESPN reported the blows as Gonzalez 358/1045 34%, Le Houllier 219/578 38%. LeHoullier was coming off a year layoff. Both boxers suffered right eye puffs, and Le Houllier had a left under eye abrasion.
- Commentator Teddy Atlas thought Gonzalez won at least eight rounds.
- Title had been vacated by Joachim Alcine.
Alcine vs. Clayton
| NABA Light Middleweight Title Fight
Greene vs. Torres