Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Nethra Sasiprapa
2007-06-22 : Juan Carlos Reveco 107½ lbs beat Nethra Sasiprapa 107¼ lbs by KO at 2:38 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Polideportivo Vicente Polimeni, Las Heras, Mendoza, Argentina
- Referee: Gustavo Padilla
- Judge: Marcos A. Torres 68-65
- Judge: Uriel Aguilera 68-64
- Judge: Hector Hernandez Vilchis 68-64
- World Boxing Association Light Flyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:38
- Weights: Reveco 107½ lbs, Sasiprapa 107¼ lbs
Reveco put Sasiprapa down in the eighth round with a three punch combination. Sasiprapa was able to beat the count, but Padilla called it off after Reveco followed up with a barrage of punches. Reveco was ahead on all scorecards at the time of stoppage. Sasiprapa had a point deducted in the sixth round for repeated low blows.
The fight was for the vacant title, after the reigning champ, Koki Kameda, had relinquished the belt in order to move up to the flyweight division.