Juan Diaz vs. Nate Campbell
2008-03-08 : Juan Diaz 134 lbs lost to Nate Campbell 134½ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Plaza de Toros, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Referee: Jesus Salcedo
- Judge: Ric Bays 114-113
- Judge: Bill Clancy 111-116
- Judge: Joe Garcia 112-115
- World Boxing Association Lightweight Title (8th defense by Diaz)
- International Boxing Federation Lightweight Title (1st defense by Diaz)
- World Boxing Organization Lightweight Title (2nd defense by Diaz)
- Weights: Diaz 134 lbs, Campbell 134.5 lbs
- The Unified Rules of Boxing applied
- Campbell scored a cut over Diaz' left eye in round five.
- Campbell deducted a point in 6th round for alleged headbutt.
- Compubox Stats: Campbell 414/1145 36%, Diaz 288/891 32%.