From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
- After taking a 30 second barrage, Jandaeng went down in round two from a left upper cut to the jaw, for an eight-count at the bell.
- Nady deducted a point from Jandaeng in round three for low blows.
- Marquez suffered a puff under his right eye from round three on, due to Jandaeng's pesky straight left.
- Marquez landed seven punch combinations in rounds five, six and seven, and scored a left brow cut in round five. He floored Jaedaeng in round six with a right upper cut to the jaw, overhand right to the head combination, for an eight-count, with 0:42 to go, and was staggering him at the bell. The carnage continued in round seven until the stoppage.
- Jaedaeng never clinched, and kept coming forward aggressively, until the end.
- The bout was for the interim title as the reigning champ, Scott Harrison, had been unable to defend his title due to health issues.