Julio Cesar Gonzalez vs. Julian Letterlough
2001-02-02 : Julio Cesar Gonzalez 175 lbs beat Julian Letterlough 174 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Celeste Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Referee: Bernie Profato
- Judge: Woody Kelker 114-109
- Judge: Frank Garza 113-110
- Judge: Gary Merritt 114-109
- WBO NABO Light Heavyweight Title (Letterlough's 2nd defense)
- WBC FECARBOX Light Heavyweight Title (Gonzalez's 2nd defense)
- Vacant IBA Continental Light Heavyweight Title
- Letterlough scored knockdowns in rounds three, five and ten. Gonzalez scored knockdowns in rounds one and eleven.
- ESPN reported the blows as Gonzalez 461/1029 39%, Letterlough 193/908 21%.
- Recap of the bout by Patrick Connor 
Letterlough vs. Heyman
| NABO Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Jenkins vs. Liles