Kendall Holt vs. Julio Diaz
2011-05-13 : Kendall Holt 142 lbs beat Julio Diaz 141½ lbs by TKO at 2:37 in round 3 of 10
- Location: Chumash Casino, Santa Ynez, California, USA
- Referee: Marcos Rosales
- Judge: Marty Sammon
- Judge: Kermit Bayless
- Judge: Steve Morrow
- Kendall Holt 26-4 (14 KOs) vs. Julio Diaz 38-6 (27 KOs)
- Holt entered with a record of 1-2 in his previous three bouts. Diaz came in 2-2 in his previous four.
- Diaz entered as a 2/1 betting underdog. 
- Among those in attendance was World Champion Sergio Gabriel Martinez.
A pair of solid right hands by Holt awakened what was a measured opening round. An accidental clash of heads in the final moments of the round opened a cut on the outside of Diaz's left eye that streamed down the side of his face. In Round 2, Diaz continued to come forward with heightened attention to working Holt's body and was the more active of the two. Holt moved around the ring occasionally setting and firing the right hand or left hook with mixed results. In Round 3, Diaz connected and temporarily sent Holt off balance and back. As Diaz came forward to attack, Holt shot a nice left hook to the body and a big left hook on the button that sent Diaz crashing to the mat. Using the ropes to steady himself, Diaz made it to his feet at the count of seven. With Diaz clearly dazed, however, the the referee waved an end to the bout.