Kevin Kelley vs. Alejandro Gonzalez
1995-01-07 : Alejandro Gonzalez 126 lbs beat Kevin Kelley 126 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Referee: Laurence Cole
- Judge: Jose Juan Guerra 97-91
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy 95-93
- Judge: Adrian Morgan 95-92
- World Boxing Council Featherweight Title (3rd. defending of Kelley)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: 126 lbs (each)
- Kelley is knocked down in the 6th round.
- Gonzalez is knocked down in the 8th round.
- After the 10th round, Kelley told his trainer, Phil Borgia, that swelling over both his eyes was giving him trouble seeing. Borgia then asked referee Laurence Cole to stop the fight.