Kevin Mitchell vs. Carl Johanneson
2008-03-08 : Carl Johanneson 129¼ lbs lost to Kevin Mitchell 129½ lbs by TKO at 2:29 in round 9 of 12
- Location: O2 Arena (Millenium Dome), Greenwich, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Ian John-Lewis
- Judge: Richard James Davies
- Judge: John Keane
- Judge: Marcus McDonnell
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Featherweight Title (2nd defense of Mitchell)
- BBBofC British Super Featherweight Title (4th defense of Johanneson)
- Time: 2:29
- Weights: Mitchell 129.5 lbs, Johanneson 129.3 lbs
- In round 6, a Johanneson right hand appeared to send Mitchell down. However, referee Ian John-Lewis ruled it a slip.
- Johanneson down in round 9 from a hard left hook to the head. Although he beat the count, Mitchell's subsequent flurry of punches went unanswered and the referee decided to call a halt to the bout.
Mitchell vs. Ramogoadi
| Commonwealth Super Featherweight Title Fight
Burns vs. Akaba