Name: Khedafi Djelkhir
Birthplace: Besancon, Doubs, France
Hometown: Besancon, Doubs, France
Height: 5′ 4½″ / 164cm
Boxing Record: click
Djelkhir won a silver medal at featherweight at the 2004 European Amateur Boxing Championships in Pula, Croatia losing to Vitali Tajbert.
He participated in the 2004 Summer Olympics. There he was defeated in the second round of the featherweight (57 kg) division again by Germany's eventual bronze medalist Vitali Tajbert.
He qualified for the Olympics by beating English boxer Stephen Smith in the semi final of a European qualifying tournament.
He won a silver medal as a featherweight at the 2008 Olympics.
2004 (as a featherweight)
2008 (as a featherweight)
- Defeated Paul Fleming (Australia) 13-9
- Defeated Raynell Williams (United States) 9-7
- Defeated Arturo Santos Reyes (Mexico) 14-9
- Defeated Shahin Imranov (Azerbaijan) Retired at the end of the 1st round with an arm injury, with Imranov leading 5-2.
- Lost to Vasyl Lomachenko (Ukraine) RSC 1 (1:51)
World Amateur Championships results
2005 (as a featherweight)
- Lost to Meharullah Lassi (Pakistan) 12-38
2007 (as a featherweight)
- Lost to Raynell Williams (United States) 18-28