Kirk Johnson vs. Oleg Maskaev
2000-10-07 : Kirk Johnson 232½ lbs beat Oleg Maskaev 230 lbs by KO at 0:51 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Dick Flaherty
- Judge: Tom Kaczmarek 30-27
- Judge: Steve Epstein 29-28
- Judge: Frank Lombardi 30-27
- Johnson was hurt at the end of the 1st round by right hand.
- Maskaev was knocked down by a left hook, and then knocked out of the ring by three hooks in the 4th round.
- Johnson was stripped of the title 2001-02-22 for failure to defend.