Kirt Sinnette vs. Darmel Castillo
2009-05-03 : Kirt Sinnette 168 lbs beat Darmel Castillo 167 lbs by TKO at 2:42 in round 4 of 9
- Location: Queen's Park Oval, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad And Tobago
- Referee: Tommy Thomas
- Judge: Stanley Chimming
- Judge: Molly Boxhill
- Judge: George St. Aude
Trinidadian Kirt Sinnette (17-1-0) won vacant WBA Fedecaribe super middleweight title stopping Panamian Darmel Castillo ( 10-10-2) in 2:42 of round 4.
- Castillo was knocked down twice.
- Castillo bleeding nose and a visibly darked look forced referee Tommy Thomas to end the fight 2:42 of round 4 and call in the ringside physicians.
- President of the WBA-Fedecaribe Dr. Calvin Inalsingh congratulated Sinnette after the fight, as fight supervisor Shivana Inalsingh presented the belt.
- Sinnette now fills the vacant spot of WBA Fedecaribe super middleweight champion after the title was abandoned by Bahamian Jermain Mackey.