Koba Gogoladze vs. Fred Neal
2006-08-25 : Koba Gogoladze 130 lbs beat Fred Neal 129 lbs by TKO at 2:34 in round 9 of 12
- Location: Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Dover, Delaware, USA
- Referee: Gary Rosato
- Judge: Dave Greer
- Judge: Joseph Pasquale
- Judge: Bernard Bruni
- NABO Super Featherweight Title (1st defense of Gogoladze)
- Time: 2:34
- Gogoladze was initially slated to face Daniel Attah.
- Gogoladze hurt by a low blow in round 3. The referee determined that it was unintentional and did not assess any penalty on Gogodladze, but allowed Neal two minutes to recover.
- Gogoladze penalized one point in round 6 for low blows.
- One minute into round 9, Gogoladze sent his opponent to the canvas with a left hook to the head.
- Neal down again shortly thereafter from a body shot.
- When the fight resumes, Gogoladze lands three consecutive left hooks that leave Neal defenseless and force the referee to step in and call a halt to the fight.
Davis vs. Gogoladze
| NABO Super Featherweight Title Fight
Jimenez vs. Recio