Kris Andrews vs. Anthony Lessard
2009-08-28 : Kris Andrews 153½ lbs beat Anthony Lessard 153½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Len Koivisto
- Judge: Craig Metcalfe 97-89
- Judge: Ron Hayter 97-88
- Judge: David Bilocerkowec 97-89
- Canadian Light Middleweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Title had become vacant upon the retirement of Gareth Sutherland on May 1, 2009.
- At the time of this fight, Andrews and Lessard were ranked respectively 2nd and 3rd at Light Middleweight by the Canadian Boxing Federation.
- First time two boxers from Edmonton have faced off for a Canadian title.
- Lessard down in rounds 2, 4 and 6.
- Andrews down in round 5.
- Andrews was penalized one point in round 3.
Sutherland vs. Boucher II
| Canadian Light Middleweight Title Fight
Andrews vs. Lessard II