The L-st Arena (L Street Arena) was a boxing venue from the 1910s through 1946. It had a capacity of 3,000 to 3,500, and its matchmaker and promoter during the majority of its run was Fred Pearl. Originally it had a dirt floor, prior to a 1923 remodel. The L-st Arena was sold on October 31, 1945 to Claude Beagle by owners Fred Pearl, Ancil Hoffman, and Fred Bottaro. It put on its last boxing show on November 13, 1945. Beagle planned to convert the old arena into a storage plant for rice hull ash.
- The August 28, 1923 Sacramento Star reported that the new L-st Arena was to be located at 223 L-st.
- "Arena Remodeling Is Started By Beagle", Sacramento Bee, November 17, 1945.