Larry Sharpe vs. Mark Flynn (2nd meeting)
2004-09-24 : Larry Sharpe 156½ lbs beat Mark Flynn 159½ lbs by TKO at 3:00 in round 7 of 10
- Location: Convention Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Referee: Bill Turner
- Judge: George Cormier
- Judge: Robert Tapper
- Judge: Dan Roche
- Canadian Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (2nd defense of Flynn)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Sharpe 156.3 lbs, Flynn 159.2 lbs
- Flynn was cut by an accidental head butt in round two, and suffered another cut over the right eye in the fourth.
- Doctor stopped the bout between 7th & 8th rds.
Flynn vs. Ortiz
| Canadian Middleweight Title Fight
Sharpe vs. Sutherland