Lee Roy Murphy vs. Chisanda Mutti
1985-10-19 : Lee Roy Murphy 190 lbs beat Chisanda Mutti 188 lbs by KO at 1:53 in round 12 of 15
- Location: Stade Louis II, Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Referee: Larry Hazzard
- Judge: Frank Brunette 102-105
- Judge: Renato Caddeo 102-106
- Judge: Lorenzo Casentini 101-105
- International Boxing Federation Cruiserweight Title (2nd defending of Murphy)
- Time: 1:53
- Weights: Murphy 190 lbs, Mutti 188 lbs
- Mutti, despite having a height and reach advantage, chose to go after Murphy. Both traded jabs and power shots, mostly in each other's range.
- Murphy was down in round 9 after taking a series of punches.
- An exhausted Mutti was dropped in round 11 by a right.
- In round 12, both fighters simultaneously exchanged right hands, and both fell to the canvas. The referee picked up a count for both fighters. Murphy struggled up to feet, but a completely exhausted Mutti laid hunched on the canvas, unable to beat the count.
- Mutti was kept down for 3 minutes afterwards by his handlers.