Lennox Lewis vs. Phil Jackson
1994-05-06 : Lennox Lewis 235 lbs beat Phil Jackson 218 lbs by TKO at 1:35 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante
- Judge: Bob Logist 70-63
- Judge: John Stewart 70-62
- Judge: John Keane 70-64
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (3rd. defending of Lewis)
- Time: 1:35
- Weights: Lewis 235 lbs, Jackson 218 lbs
- Jackson was down in the first 30 seconds of the fight and again in the 5th and 8th rounds. The referee stopped the fight immediately after the final knockdown.
- Lewis was penalised one point for knocking Jackson down after the bell ending the 5th round.
- Neither fighter appeared to hear the bell and continued to throw punches.