Lennox Lewis vs. Phil Jackson
1994-05-06 : Lennox Lewis 235 lbs beat Phil Jackson 218 lbs by TKO at 1:35 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante
- Judge: Bob Logist 70-63
- Judge: John Stewart 70-62
- Judge: John Keane 70-64
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (3rd defense by Lewis)
- Lewis earned $4 million and Jackson received $500,000.
- Jackson was down in rounds one, five and eight. Referee Arthur Mercante Sr. stopped the fight immediately after the final knockdown.
- Lewis was penalized one point for knocking Jackson down after the bell ending the 5th round. "I didn't hear the bell," Lewis said.
- Lewis landed 247 punches, while Jackson landed 64.