Leo (Kid) Roy vs. Vic Foley (2nd meeting)
1926-10-28 : Leo (Kid) Roy 125½ lbs beat Vic Foley 122¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Georges Rivet
- Canadian Featherweight Title (4th defense of Roy)
- Attendance: 8,000
- Second of five meetings between these two boxers.
- After the fight, supporters carried Roy to his dressing room, as many crowded Foley before he could leave the ring.
- According to the Montreal Gazette, "Foley made many friends".
Roy vs. Foley I
| Canadian Featherweight Title Fight
Roy vs. Foley III