Leo (Kid) Roy vs. Vic Foley (4th meeting)
1928-07-18 : Leo (Kid) Roy 125¾ lbs drew with Vic Foley 126 lbs by MD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Bert Light
- Judge: Johnny Lynch
- Judge: Gus Bourassa
- Judge: Bert Light
- Canadian Featherweight Title (6th defense of Roy)
- Attendance: 6,000
- Gate: $8,900
- Fourth of five meetings between these two boxers.
- According to the Montreal Gazette, "Never in the history of boxing in Montreal had there been a better exhibition of ring generalship and brilliant boxing".
- Roy's purse for this fight was 25% of the net receipt of the gate ($1,923), while Foley took home 15% ($1,184.25).
Roy vs. Foley III
| Canadian Featherweight Title Fight
Roy vs. Foley V