Lovemore N'dou vs. Paul Malignaggi (1st meeting)
2007-06-16 : Lovemore Ndou 138¼ lbs lost to Paul Malignaggi 138 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: Don Ackerman 106-120
- Judge: Alex Levin 106-120
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 108-118
- International Boxing Federation Junior Welterweight Title (1st defense by N'Dou)
- Weights: Malignaggi 138 lbs, N'Dou 138.25 lbs
- 2nd Weigh-In: Malignaggi 148 lbs, N'Dou 146 lbs
- Aired on: HBO Boxing After Dark (Main Event)
- N'Dou warned in the third round for kidney punching during clinches.
- N'Dou warned in the fifth and eleventh round for rabbit punching.
- Malignaggi developed a cut on the left eyelid during fifth Round.
- N'Dou deducted one point in the sixth round for rabbit punching.
- N'Dou fought the seventh round southpaw.
- N'Dou down in the ninth round from a quick right hand.