Lucian Bute vs. Carl Handy
2005-02-19 : Lucian Bute 174 lbs beat Carl Handy 171½ lbs by TKO at 2:09 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Pavillion de la Jeunesse, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Bernard Bruni
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Vacant NABF Light Heavyweight Title
- Time: 2:09
- Weights: Bute 174 lbs, Handy 171.5 lbs
- Handy down in rounds 2 and 4.
- Corner retirement.
- NABF title had been vacated by Donnell Wiggins.
- Bute subsequently vacated the NABF light heavyweight title to compete at super middleweight.
Wiggins vs. Moore
| NABF Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Harding vs. Judah