Lucian Bute vs. Edison Miranda
2010-04-17 : Lucian Bute 167¼ lbs beat Edison Miranda 167 lbs by TKO at 1:22 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Ernie Sharif
- Judge: Jack Woodburn
- Judge: Benoit Roussel
- Judge: George Hill
- International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (5th defense of Bute)
- Attendance: 13,682
- Promoters: Interbox, Goossen Tutor
- Ring Announcer: Pierre Bernier
- Aired On: HBO World Championship Boxing
- Bute lands a couple of shots to the head of Miranda in round 3. In an attempt to show that he is not hurt, Miranda lowers his hands and starts clowning in the middle of the ring. As he moves back into the fight, Miranda is caught by a hard left uppercut to the chin that sends him face first to the canvas.
- Although Miranda beats the count, he remains on unsteady legs and the referee calls a halt to the bout.
- At the time of stoppage, Harold Lederman's unofficial scorecard had Bute ahead 20-18.
Bute vs. Andrade II
| IBF Super Middleweight Title Fight
Bute vs. Brinkley