Luis Alberto Perez vs. Dimitri Kirilov
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2006-05-06 : Luis Alberto Perez 114½ lbs beat Dmitry Kirillov 114½ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: DCU Center, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Referee: John Zablocki
- Judge: Michael Ancona 115-113
- Judge: Dave Hess 114-113
- Judge: Paul Barry 110-117
- International Boxing Federation Super Flyweight Title
- Undercard to Jose Antonio Rivera vs. Alejandro Garcia WBA light middleweight title fight
- Kirilov knocked down in eighth round
- Boos and jeers from the crowd upon announcement of a decision favoring Perez.
- Press Row scores supplied over the Showtime television broadcast indicated a decision win for Kirilov.
- Kirilov filed a protest with the IBF on May 10, 2006.