Luis Santana vs. Terry Norris (2nd meeting)
1995-04-08 : Terry Norris 153 lbs lost to Luis Santana 153 lbs by DQ in round 3 of 12
- Location: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Cliff Heaver 29-27
- Judge: Dave Moretti 30-25
- Judge: Omar Mintun 30-25
- World Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title (first defense by Santana)
- Norris was a 13-1 favorite.
- Santana was knocked down once in round two and once in round three.
- Norris floored Santana with a right to the chin after the bell ending round three.
- Like the first fight, Santana was taken from the ring on a stretcher and Norris was disqualified.
- Norris said he didn't hear the bell.