Luis Villalta vs. Ricky Quiles
2004-02-28 : Luis Villalta 135 lbs lost to Ricky Quiles 135 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Seminole Casino, Coconut Creek, Florida, USA
- Referee: Jorge Alonso
- Judge: Peter Trematerra
- Judge: John Rupert
- Judge: Ric Bays
- NABA Lightweight Title (1st defense of Villalta)
- Weights: Villalta 135 lbs, Quiles 135 lbs
- Quiles down in round 1.
- Due to the injuries sustained, Villalta collapsed in his dressing room a few minutes after the fight and was taken to a local hospital in a state of coma.
- He never regained consciousness and tragically died four days later.
Villalta vs. O'Malley
| NABA Super Lightweight Title Fight
Cherry vs. Perez