Name: Magne Havnaa
Died: 2004-05-29 (Age:40)
Hometown: Oslo, Norway
Boxing Record: click
One of Norway's biggest boxing stars of the recent past, former WBO cruiserweight champion Magne Havnaa was promoted by Team Palle in Denmark during his career as a prizefighter. He boxed in the 1984 Olympics, and turned pro in 1986. The blonde Scandinavian puncher retired in 1993 with a record of 19-3 (11 KOs). He died in a boating accident when 40 years old.
- Club: Sentrum BK,Oslo, under legendary trainer Leif Hvalby, who was amateur champion and a sparring partner for the Danish EBU champion Christian Christensen in the 1950s and '60s.
- 1981 Scandavian Junior Amateur heavyweight champion
- 1984 Norwegian heavyweight champion
- Represented Norway as a Heavyweight at 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games. Result was
- Lost to Haakan Brock (Sweden) KO by 3
- 1985 Norwegian heavyweight champion
- 1986 Norwegian heavyweight champion
| WBO Cruiserweight Champion
1990 May 17 – 1991 Feb 15