Mahyar Monshipour vs. Julio Zarate
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2005-06-25 : Mahyar Monshipour 121¼ lbs beat Julio Zarate 121¼ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Futuroscope, Poitiers, Vienne, France
- Referee: Guillermo Perez Pineda
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 75-74
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez 75-74
- Judge: Franco Priami 76-73
- World Boxing Association Super Bantamweight Title (5th. defending of Monshipour)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: 121.25 lbs (each)
- Zarate did not answer the bell for the 9th round.
- Monshipour was down in 4th.
- Zarate had points deducted in the 7th and 8th for headbutts.