Mahyar Monshipour vs. Salim Medjkoune (2nd meeting)
2004-05-27 : Mahyar Monshipour 121½ lbs beat Salim Medjkoune 121¼ lbs by TKO at 2:00 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Zenith d'Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dôme, France
- Referee: Daniel Talon
- Judge: Jean-Louis Legland
- Judge: Jean-Francois Toupin
- Judge: Antonio Requena
- World Boxing Association Super Bantamweight Title (2nd. defending of Monshipour)
- Time: 2:00
- Weights: Monshipour 121.5 lbs, Medjkoune 121.25 lbs
- Medjkoune is deducted a point in the 1st round for illegal use of the head.
- Monshipour is cut over both eyes by the end of the 2nd round from headbutts.
- Medjkoune down twice.