Name: Felix Diaz
Birth Name: Felix Manuel Diaz Guzman
Born: 1983-12-10 (Age:31)
Birthplace: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Hometown: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Height: 5′ 5″ / 165cm
Reach: 67″ / 170cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainer: Pedro Luis Diaz
Felix Manuel Diaz Guzman is a two-time Olympian who won the Olympic gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games in the Light welterweight division.
Diaz Guzman also won the Bronze medal at lightweight in the 2003 Pan American Games in Santo Domingo.
At the 2004 Olympics Diaz Guzman lost 28-16 to Serik Yeleuov, Kazakhstan at Lightweight (60 kg).
Olympic Games results
2004 in Athens, Greece (as a Lightweight).
- Lost to Serik Yeleuov (Kazakhstan) 16-28
2008 Gold medalist in Beijing, China (as a Light Welterweight).
- Defeated Eduard Hambardzumyan (Armenia) 11-4
- Defeated John Joe Joyce (Ireland) +11-11
- Defeated Morteza Sepahvand (Iran) 11-6
- Defeated Alexis Vastine (France) 12-10
- Defeated Manus Boonjumnong (Thailand) 12-4
World Amateur Championships results
2007 in Chicago, United States (as a Light Welterweight)
Pan American Games results
2003 Bronze medalist in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (as a Lightweight).
- Defeated Ramiro Quinonez (Ecuador) 23-5
- Defeated Matias Daniel Ferreyra (Argentina) 26-13
- Lost to Mario Kindelan (Cuba) 12-16
2007 in Rio de Janeiro (as a Light welterweight).