Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Robbie Peden
2005-09-17 : Marco Antonio Barrera 130 lbs beat Robbie Peden 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: John Keane 118-109
- Judge: Dave Moretti 118-108
- Judge: Michael Pernick 118-108
- World Boxing Council Super Featherweight Title (2nd. defending of Barrera)
- International Boxing Federation Junior Lightweight Title (1st. defending of Peden)
- Weights: 130 lbs (each)
- Barrera takes Peden's IBF title with a methodical, workman-like performance.
- There were no knockdowns.
- Barrera lost a point in round 10 for a low blow.